Hungry for challenges? Join a group with innovation at its heart and contribute to the automotive revolution!
With 32,000 team members located in 26 countries and a 2019 revenue of €9.2 billion, Plastic Omnium is world leader in intelligent exterior systems, clean energy systems and front-end modules.
Through its offer in the exterior body panels market, Plastic Omnium provides customized multi-material solutions with high added value that increasingly integrate functions and enhance safety to reduce vehicle weight and CO2 emissions.
Our ambition? Provide automakers with cutting-edge equipment and solutions to develop tomorrow’s clean and connected car.
As a responsible company, Plastic Omnium pays particular attention to diversity and equality within its teams and the Group commits to treat all job applications equally.
Assist the assembly manager in the daily operational aspects of the assembly and sequencing process (safety, quality, and productivity).
• Verify / Sign Off on records for each process = Parameter Check Sheet's / First Piece Inspections / etc..
• Gather SPC, production, or other measurement data as required and report it to appropriate parties
• Monitor Production Associates to ensure proper procedures / work instructions are followed. Address any non-conformance found immediately
• Communicate / Record to the time keeping system all associate hours worked and every attendance issue
• Maintain production reports for quantity and quality / scrap and insure they are correct (system and actual match) [Reconciliation Procedure]
• Review and update all necessary records on a daily basis
• Interface with production associates to ensure completeness and accuracy of information they provide (quality indicators, production statistics, and process adherence).
• Manage department to meet or exceed all goals including standards meet and zero overtime above customer demand
• 5S: Maintain Normal Expectation Levels. Complete daily patrols: identify and correct any concern observed and reinforce expectations with the team. Participate in Continuous Improvement tools
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
We participate in the E-Verify Employment Verification Program.
Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
Some of our Outstanding Benefits Effective on Day of Hire:
- Medical / Dental / Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation Pay
- Vehicle Discount Programs
- Tuition Assistance and Professional Development Programs
- Dedication to Safety
- High School Diploma/GED
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good Organizational Skills
- Manufacturing Experience, Tier 1 preferred
- Computer skills (Microsoft office)