At Pinnacle 21, we are always looking for exceptional team members. Our engineering team is still in its early stages, meaning you will be crucial to shaping the future of this company. We have already made and plan to continue to make a lasting impact on the Clinical Trials process, and you could be a part of that!
Work that matters We work with the pharmaceutical industry to streamline the drug approval process, bringing life-saving medicines to patients that need them. What you’ll be doing is a lot more important than building a shopping cart.
Work autonomously Enjoy an autonomous environment, where we’ll support your continuous improvement and foster your capabilities to produce high quality code at a rapid pace.
Global footprint We support a community of open source users from countries across the world that widely regard our software as the industry standard for clinical submission preparation.
What you’ll be doing
Our engineers are working to solve complex problems in clinical data processing, standardization, and integration. You will be part of a small agile team that is responsible for designing, developing, testing, maintaining, and improving your projects. You will be encouraged to exceed expectations, which is a requirement to succeed in a small team that is constantly working on new challenges. You will not be limited to the back-end and will be given plenty of opportunities to learn and contribute on the full stack. You will have a chance to research new technologies if they are the best solution to a problem, but you will also be expected to learn and use existing solutions when it makes sense. To empower our developers, we will equip you with the best hardware and software available.
Skills & Requirements
If you meet these criteria…
- Have 4+ years of professional experience writing server-side code in Java
- Have experience in at least one other general-purpose programming language (Python, .NET, Ruby, etc)
- Have strong understanding of software design patterns
- Have experience with API design and development
- Write efficient SQL
- Have experience using version control (preferably, git)
- Be able to provide examples of previous work you are proud of
- Be able to write useful test cases
- Be smart, and get things done
- Be passionate about software development
- Have a strong background in algorithms
- Have experience in building microservices
- Have experience with machine learning
… then we'd love to consider you joining the team!