We are seeking a motivated, results-oriented healthcare recruiting professional to join our dynamic and growing company. The healthcare recruiter handles everything from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees. This role ensures our company attracts, hires, and retains the best employees, while growing a strong talent pipeline. This role performs all the duties associated with the full life cycle of candidate recruiting. This role acts as liaison between employees and hiring managers and ensures positive employee relations.
We offer a healthy work-life balance and promote smart, efficient work through the use of the latest remote work technology and digital platforms. There is tremendous earning potential for a resultsoriented individual. This is a position that allows you to help transform people's lives by assisting healthcare professionals on their career journey while transforming your life as well. We have a tried and true recipe for success that has allowed us to become an industry leader in healthcare staffing and recruiting. We’re looking forward to you joining our team!
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Full recruitment lifecycle for healthcare related positions including position posting, interviewing, selection, salary offers, offer letters, background checks and the onboarding process.
- Build and develop relationships with candidates, client contacts, and hiring managers across all levels.
- Utilize both standard and creative sourcing strategies to identify top talent and find qualified candidates in your market. • Maintain network of candidates using company’s applicant tracking system.
- Active sourcing via job boards, social media and direct acquisition
- Hiring and supporting the relocation process
- Negotiate offers and compensation packages.
- Serve as a career resource for your network.
- Attend job fair and industry conferences
- Performs other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE JOB
- 2+ years healthcare recruiting experience
- Strong customer service background
- Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources, or related field
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Demonstrates strong interpersonal communication skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Suite Office
- Microsoft Office Suite (including Word, Teams, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Familiar with ATS, VMS and CRM databases
- Experience with online job platforms including LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, CareerBuilder
- Results-oriented and goal-driven
- Experience with healthcare industry and processes
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be comfortable establishing relationships over the phone
- Act with integrity, confidentially, and an ethical mindset
DIETITIAN PROS OVERVIEW
Our mission is to improve the lives of healthcare professionals while providing best in class staffing services to facilities across the United States
We accomplish this by promoting a blend of six values: clinical excellence, professionalism, service, independence, abundance, and vitality
We advocate for our professionals by focusing on better pay and compensation, offering educational and career development, and exciting and rewarding career opportunities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.