Tuune are looking for talented developers who are first and foremost passionate about building great products, but in a robust and scalable way. We are obsessively user focused and data driven in our approach to creating something our users will love and we want like minded developers to join the team.
As well as being product centric, ideally you are comfortable working across the stack but we’re not looking for you to have experience with all of the technologies we use. Tell us what excites you from:
- Working with Python and Django
- Designing, building and securing RESTful APIs
- Modelling complex concepts into database structures
- Developing web and mobile React Ionic apps in TypeScript
- Managing AWS infrastructure with Terraform
- Getting involved in the product development process as part of a cross functional team
- Engaging directly with customers to help drive a great user experience
Our current Tech stack is:
- Python, Django, - powers our APIs and internal tools (our backend is built in Django so you’ll need some familiarity with this)
- TypeScript, React, Redux, Ionic - for our web apps
- TypeScript, Gatsby - For our static sites and blog
- AWS, Docker, Terraform - ECS, Fargate, Cloudfront, RDS
- Postgresql, S3 - for data storage
- Github - for source control and continuous integration
We’re a small team and in order to keep moving fast without breaking too many things we automate as much as possible and maintain a good level of test coverage. Speed matters, but we recognise that writing robust, maintainable and well-tested code is actually the best way to keep moving fast.
As a young startup dealing with sensitive personal information, we’re also keen to hear about your experience with:
- Security, understand risks and always striving for best practice
- Working within a regulated environment
- Scaling applications
- Writing well structured and tested code
- Eager to develop new skills and take on challenges
On a day to day basis you'll be working closely with a cross functional team, including other developers, a product manager, product designers and scientists. We're working hard to build a platform that caters to our users needs so we hope you'll be excited to get involved in the product development process from coming up with and testing ideas through to developing the production ready features.
We know this can make for a lot of distractions so we use a flow system, allowing you to block out large chunks of time to focus on getting work done and avoid any other distractions.
We have a full range of benefits, including competitive salaries, private medical insurance, and a contributory pension scheme.
We understand that everyone has their own work rhythm and believe in a flexible working schedule. When you need a break, you have unlimited days of paid holiday that you can use throughout the year.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
We commit to creating an environment that enables everyone to perform at their best. We’re an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building a diverse and inclusive team.
Please note that we do not provide Visa sponsorship, and the position is based in London, so you need to be eligible to work in UK.
We are very flexible around remote working, with the entire team currently remote. In the future we'd like to be able to get together on a regular basis but we're open to conversations about how this can best work for all of us.