People Data Labs is focused on democratizing access to world class business information. We empower developers to create innovative, compliant data products at scale. We’re building clean, consumable datasets of resume, company, location, and school data, which our customers consume via a suite of APIs.
We have an amazing team of around 50 people. We’re profitable and we’re growing quickly. We’re backed by amazing investors including Founders Fund, 8VC, and Susa Ventures.
We spend an extensive amount of time searching the globe for people who are hungry to improve, curious about how things work, and who don’t accept dogma as truth.
We’re looking for an experienced data engineer to join our expanding team. You will be crucial in accelerating our efforts to build standalone data products which enable data teams and independent developers to create innovative solutions at massive scale. In this role, you’ll be working at the helm of our core data team on a number of complex problems such as:
- Building an organic entity resolution framework capable of correctly merging hundreds of billions of individual entities into a number of clean, consumable datasets.
- Building scalable, high-performance data processing systems, capable of integrating an exponentially increasing volume of data into our core datasets.
- Developing CI/CD pipelines and anomaly detection systems capable of continuously improving the quality of data we’re pushing into production.
- Devising solutions to largely-undefined data engineering and data science problems as a founding team member.
* Experience working with and identifying inconsistencies/outliers in large datasets/streams
* Experience building scalable data processing systems from the ground up
* Experience building CI/CD pipelines
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Proficient in Python and Spark
* Experience working with entity data specifically (as opposed to event/web data)
* Understanding of modern search and information retrieval tools/methodologies
**What we Offer*
* Competitive Salaries
* Unlimited paid time off
* Medical, dental, & vision insurance
* Health, fitness, and office stipends
* The permanent ability to work wherever and however you want