Patel Consultants is seeking a Billing / Revenue Specialist for one of our top Law Firm clients . This person will be responsible for various tasks associated with the Revenue Group. Such tasks include assisting with the monthly distribution of (per-bills) proformas, editing proformas, assisting with the various tasks associated with eBilling, data entry of payment receipts, processing of payment applications, following up on unidentified payments, and assisting with revenue adjustments.Job Requirements
- Monthly distribution of proformas.
- Editing of proformas.
- Process incoming payments in the Elite Enterprise financial system.
- Scan the daily checks into the bank via Remote Deposit Capture.
- Reconcile between the bank and the accounting system to ensure all payments have been recorded.
- Work with the Revenue Group and partners to resolve unidentified payments.
- Process revenue adjustments within Elite Enterprise.
- Review client accounts for short pays and process adjustments, as appropriate.
- Generate and distribute reminder statements to clients for past due balances.
- Collaborate with partners and clients to ensure timely collections on client accounts.
- Assist with entering budgets and uploading rates to eBilling sites.
- Assist with setting up timekeeper access in Intapp Time.
- Submit accruals to eBilling sites.
- Assist with obtaining missing case claim/reference numbers for eBilled invoices.
- Provide support for all legal billing and collections activities
Elite Enterprise, eBilling Hub, and law firm financial process experience preferred.
Ability to multi-task
Strong communication and teamwork
Education and Training Required:
High school diploma preferred, 3-5 years’ experience in Accounts Receivable and/or Billing, law firm experience a plus.