At Parametric, we offer competitive salaries, generous benefits and opportunities for growth and development. We invite you to explore our available job opportunities listed below and look forward to having you become a part of our continued success!
Client Services and Investment Operations Positions - College grads: Jump-start your career!
Parametric has several Associate level roles within Client Relations and Investment Operations in our Seattle and Boston offices. These Associates partake in the Class Hires Program that begins on April 19th, 2021. Departments include Portfolio Reconciliation, Trade Operations, and Client Relations. The program targets recent or soon to be college graduates seeking opportunities within the financial services industry.
These are regular full time positions that offer a comprehensive training program that builds a relevant foundation of knowledge and skills in the financial services industry—and sets you up for success in entry-level positions at Parametric.
If you are seeking a collaborative and innovative culture please apply and share in the application any specific department of interest.
Parametric values and celebrates inclusion and diversity, women, minorities and all protected classes are encouraged to apply!
The Investment Operations department is vital to Parametric’s efficient and accurate portfolio management. The teams are located in our Seattle Investment Center and work very closely together to manage all of the operational functions critical to ensuring that client portfolios are processed accurately and timely.
The Department includes Portfolio Reconciliation, Corporate Actions, Trade Settlements and Operations Oversight teams. An associate may be responsible for the management of daily posting of custodial data to client accounts, reconciling portfolios, daily processes around corporate actions, pricing, and / or trade settlements depending on the team.
This position will participate in a comprehensive training program as part of a class of new hires. This class will have a start date of April 19, 2021.
Primary Responsibilities may include:
- Reconciling internal cash, position, and tax lot data to external parties to mitigate risk and allow for portfolio optimization and trading.
- Trade posting processes transmission of trades to counterparties, matching/confirmation/affirmation of trades, and resolution of exceptions.
- Processing voluntary and mandatory market events for both domestic and international market securities each day (i.e. dividends, splits, mergers, rights offerings, tender offers, and other events), ensuring events are elected on, processed and posted to the accounting system in a timely and accurate manner.
- Daily processes around market reference data including pricing / valuation of securities, security maintenance, etc.
- Communicate with internal and external contacts to resolve any issues.
- Record keeping/maintenance of client records and files.
- Custodian data feed and interface management for all live and future accounts.
- Requires Bachelor’s (4yr) degree w/ concentration in Business, Data Management, Finance, Accounting, Economics or related area of study.
- Competent in Microsoft Office programs.
- Ability to work independently and self-manage high volumes of data with tight deadlines.
- Experience with VBA and macros a plus.
- Familiarity with portfolio accounting systems like Advent, or Bloomberg, a plus.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently under tight deadlines.
- Leadership skills are encouraged.
- Strong communication skills.
Parametric is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a work environment that is free of discrimination and harassment. It does not discriminate against applicants or employees with respect to any terms or conditions of employment on account of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, age, pregnancy, parenthood, physical or mental disability (actual or perceived), medical condition including genetic characteristics, marital status, citizenship status, military service, gender, gender identity or express, registered domestic partner status, domestic violence victim status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Parametric also prohibits discrimination based on the perception that a person has any of those characteristics or is associated with a person who has or is perceived as having any of those characteristics. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of Parametric, and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of Parametric, including supervisors and co-workers. All employment decisions shall be consistent with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
The information on this website is for U.S. residents only and does not constitute an offer to sell, or a solicitation of an offer to purchase, securities in any jurisdiction to any person to whom it is not lawful to make such an offer. Investing entails risks and there can be no assurance that Parametric (and its affiliates) will achieve profits or avoid incurring losses. All investments are subject to potential loss of principal. Parametric does not provide tax or legal advice. Prospective investors should consult with a tax or legal advisor before making any investment decision. Please refer to the disclosure page for important information about investments and risks.