Parts Advisor / Parts Counter
No experience Necessary-Dealership will Train You!!!!
Are you looking to jumpstart your automotive career? Papa’s Dodge Inc. is looking to add a Parts Counter Person to their dynamic team. If you are motivated to grow your automotive career and enjoy working with people in a fast-paced environment
– apply today!
- Parts Advisors sell parts to meet monthly forecasts
- Parts Advisors issue parts and accessories to mechanics from the parts counter
- Parts Advisors solicit customers for parts and accessories sales using phone, direct mail, etc.
- Display seasonal parts and accessories in an attractive manner
- Control files, reference books, and other paperwork at the parts counter
- Maintain customer back order file
- Maintain master parts and price book
We have determined some factors that may enable your success as an Automotive Parts Advisor:
- 1 year experience-dealer experience necessary; Chrysler preferred
- A people-person with a friendly and outgoing personality
- Must have computer proficiency
- Dependable and reliable attendance required
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Ability to complete a pre-employment screening including a reference check, background check and drug screening
- Valid driver's license with a good driving record
Join this dynamic automotive team today - apply now!