OOZOU is hiring a strong DevOps Engineer to work remote or onsite in our Bangkok office.
As a DevOps Engineer you aim to speed up and automate aspects of the processes of developing, testing and releasing software, allowing for the continuous delivery of software and software updates. Your job responsibilities include:
- Understanding the needs of stakeholders, establishing milestones for necessary contributions from departments and developing processes to facilitate their collaboration and oversee timely execution
- Working with Business Development team to prepare a preliminary architecture & cost analysis to be used for project pitching
- Building, setting up new development tools and infrastructure and working on ways to automate and improve development, testing and release processes
- Identifying technical problems, developing software updates and fixes and ensuring that systems are safe and secure
- Testing, examining code written by developers and analyzing results to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
- Introducing best practices for CI/CD, testing workflows, release automation and cloud agnostic deployments in release cycle
- Working closely with CTO and Developers to prepare a detailed project infrastructure needs, design & articulate to Developers & Product Owners
- Ensuring DevOps security to be built into every part of the DevOps lifecycle, including inception, design, build, test, release, support, maintenance etc.
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
- Striving for continuous improvement and building continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline
Core skills we always look for
- You are a confident communicator in English.
- You are proactive about ideas and confident enough to speak up when you have an opinion.
- You are able to give constructive criticism about the work of others and can receive it about yours.
- You strive to be an expert in your chosen field.
- You love to be challenged, in and out of your day job.
- You know what makes a great team tick.
- You understand how to stay focused on delivering.
- You enjoy teaching others.
Required skills for this role
- You have 3+ years of experience in DevOps role
- You have experience in architecting and building applications
- You have solid experience in deployment of system security
- You have technical knowledge and confidence to review, verify, and validate the software code
- You have experience with best practices regarding system security measures, performance monitoring and maintenance
- You have knowledge in DevOps and in Agile principles and cost optimization
- You have knowledge, frameworks and stacks of Docker, Kubernetes, AWS and Terraform
Useful skills for this role
- You have used JIRA and understand what a good workflow looks like.
- You have experience with creation of scripts in relevant programming languages