Join OneFootball and become a vital part of the Data & Insights team: Data Engineers, Data Analysts and Machine Learning Engineers who are on a joint mission to build modern analytics infrastructure. Ensure that critical business metrics are defined, targets are set, and analytical approaches don't rest in discovery but make their way into production. Some of the technologies we leverage in analysis are Python, AWS (Redshift), dbt and airflow.
- Structure and model data in order to provide accurate and fresh metric computation
- Informing key stakeholders (e.g. Newsroom, Product Engineering) by providing analysis and insights that enhance strategic decision making
- Proactively pushing your ideas based on your collaboration with team members
- Be part of a highly motivated team that values team results over individual success and grows together!
- Strong understanding of platform businesses and customer analytics
- Ability to break down questions into analytical problems
- Leverage best practices & tooling when it gets to model data properly for analysis
- Outstanding communication skills to bring across key results to your stakeholders
- Interest and good understanding of modern analytics engineering
- Using SQL and Python, you aim for the highest code quality - you are an active reviewer and committer in a version controlled environment
- You describe yourself as a curious, open-minded person with the motivation to drive projects to success
- Previous experience using analytics in the context of content or editorial analytics is a plus.