What We Do
We work within retailers to sell products and services within the home entertainment industry (phones, tv bundles, internet packages, etc). There is NO telemarketing or door to door sales, and we do NOT offer remote positions; it's all in person. We only promote from within so there is endless growth potential!
Who We Are
One Touch Events is a marketing agency based in Jonesboro, Arkansas. Our goals focus on managing our clients’ marketing and sales programs by revolutionizing their approach to brand management and new customer acquisition. By working hand in hand with some of the biggest retailers in the world, we can offer customers a unique experience while dramatically increasing results for our clients across the board.
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for a motivated and well-spoken Inside Sales Representative to join our sales team. To be successful, you should be able to build instant rapport and achieve customer satisfaction.
What You Will Do
The Inside Sales Representative will work closely with management to drives sales and support corporate goals and objectives. To be successful in this position, you’ll have an extraordinary work ethic, enjoy working collaboratively as a team, be capable of meeting business goals, and can adapt quickly.
- Communicate in-person with consumers directly to understand their needs, resolve issues, and recommend products/services
- Up-sell and upgrade customer packages within the electronic department
- Build and maintain trusting relationships with new clients
- Provide reasonable answers and solutions to all customer inquiries
- Manage customer objections respectfully and professionally
- Collaborate with fellow customer service and sales team members to ensure overall customer satisfaction and improve customer experience
- Receive customer feedback to relay to upper management and improve the customer experience
- Attend daily meetings to build product knowledge, learn new sales tactics, and stay up to date on deals or sales promotions
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma/GED
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Previous experience in a sales, customer service, or leadership position preferred.
- A positive, motivated attitude and a desire to work with people
Compensation & Rewards
- W-2 employee
- Paid training & ongoing professional development
- Comprehensive entry level sales training
- Weekly pay every Friday
- Advancement opportunities into management and leadership development
- Public recognition, sales awards, and financial incentives
- Invites to social events, meals, and sales seminars