At a Glance:
At On, we care deeply about the security of our systems and processes. As we grow as a business, we want to make sure our security efforts grow with it, making sure our customers’ data is safe, our partners are reliable and the way we work fosters an environment where privacy is at the forefront of our concerns.
As such, we are looking for an Information Security Specialist to lead our efforts in this area, by helping us build more robust systems from a security perspective, following the industry standards and allowing On to pursue certification, compliance and audit success in various areas, ranging from the technical systems to partner integrations and processes.
You will be part of a cross-functional team and have a lot of freedom to be creative and experimenting with new technologies. We encourage you to continuously improve efficiency, finding new ways of working with the team members, while at the same time enjoying work with like-minded people. We live agile values, not just talk about it.
- Become our security domain expert and focal point for all projects, questions and queries
- Help On to design and architect robust and secure systems in collaboration with our wider technology team
- Be responsible for managing information risk and security governance, focusing on raising standards and awareness
- Ensure our technology and operations meet legal requirements (SOX, GDPR, etc.)
- Identify and address security problems, including those of third parties to ensure audit success and compliance
- Run and support VDP, Bug Bounty and Penetration test activities together with the external providers
- Passion and extensive experience in the security topic from a technical perspective
- Advanced knowledge of cyber threats, security measures and project management methods
- You demonstrate a clear track record in the software architecture of complex systems and the ability to design, implement and debug those systems
- Working experience in securing applications running in cloud environments such as AWS and Azure
- Ability to develop data anonymisation practices in systems where data is distributed
- Experience developing software systems running in containerized platforms and their ecosystem (Docker, Kubernetes) and familiarity with architecture patterns such as Serverless, SOA or Event-Driven Architectures
- Good understanding of network security and data governance
- Excellent English communication skills for leading technical discussions in an international environment
What we offer:
We offer a dynamic, challenging and sportive environment that has been ranked as the ‘fastest growing sports company’ of its time. With offices across the globe, we are an international team who is hungry to innovate and build something incredible. We foster an active environment where each individual thrives for excellence and can achieve their full potential. This is where your work matters, you’re hands-on and your team members are amongst the very best in their respective disciplines and fields.
If you are driven to bring On to the next level, curious about the opportunity and want to be part of our growing team send us your application, and join the ONiverse!