OmniMD is a developer of HIPAA compliant Internet-based enterprise clinical solutions, designed to fully automate the work-flow of contemporary healthcare organizations. With its comprehensive product modules, the OmniMD™ suite effectively automates all the processes within a practice. Acting as a single gateway it integrates the complete staff across all processes - the pharmacy, billing systems, transcription services, laboratory, and the insurance company combination of products and services. [ Link Removed ]
Experience : 9 -15 years experience in Customer Service for EHR/ healthcare technologies/Medical Billing software and managed service with prove track record
- Ability to foster relationships with physicians, clinicians, hospital decision-makers
- Knowledge of clinical and practice management workflows
- customer service orientated team player with a positive attitude
- Professional with extensive medical insurance, customer service, and client relations experience
- Assist in evaluating prospective clients current state, potential fit, and value for the company
- Builds strategic relationships with clients
- Evaluates then recommends best practices to ensure outcomes that will meet client expectations
- Strong problem solver, with excellent time management skills. Team player and a goal achiever.
- Experience in healthcare claims processing, EPIC implementation, revenue cycle management, hospital, and professional Billing Management.
- Collection follow-up to include letters, telephone calls, refilling of insurance, setting up payment arrangements, and other necessary duties to ensure the collection rate is attained.
- Collaborate with management to identify payer trends and non-payment issues