Job ID: 274579
Oldcastle Enclosure Solutions (OES), a CRH company, has united the Carson®, Christy®, and Synertech® brands to form the largest manufacturer of plastic, polymer, and concrete utility enclosure products serving the municipal water, irrigation, electric, communications, and transportation markets. OES has 11 manufacturing and distribution centers strategically located across the U.S. and Canada.
[ Link Removed ] from [ Link Removed ] on [ Link Removed ] .
Installs and removes molds and lines/fixtures for molding machines. Maintains the condition of the molds and molding equipment.
- Follows set procedures for removing molds from machines, including but not limited to: Removal of water and hydraulic lines, removal of nozzles and heater blocks, unclamping/unfastening molds, hooking and hoisting molds from the machine
- Follows set procedures for installing molds into machines, including but not limited to: Connection of water and hydraulic lines, installation of nozzles and heater blocks, clamping/fastening molds
- Cleans and repairs molding nozzles
- Wires heater bands together
- Installs and/or removes inserts for molds as scheduled
- Rigs molds for removal from, and installation into machines
- Transports molds in facility via use of the crane and forklift
- Maintains cleanliness, safety, and functionality of mold components and tools
- Forklift certification
- Crane certification
- Authorized lockout/tag out certification
- Hand and power tool training for use of torch and various hand tools
- Previous experience changing molds in plastics machines helpful
- Torch experience preferred
- Bench grinder experience preferred
- Physical demands: Walking, standing, climbing, bending, stretching, and using hands and fingers to hold, grasp, push and lift items
- Lifting requirements are generally up to 40 pounds
- Environmental conditions involve generally indoor work, but frequently around hot equipment
- Job responsibilities involve frequent exposure to oil and grease
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Enclosure Solutions (OES), a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.