Job ID: 263282
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is the leading supplier of products specified to close the building envelope. They include: custom-engineered curtain wall and window wall, architectural windows, storefront systems, doors, skylights and architectural glass.
We are seeking an expert to join Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope® (OBE) as a Product Marketing Manager. In this role you will be the Marketing Business Partner (MBP) to the Glass and Holoform businesses tasked with the development and management of the product launches, marketing support, budgets and support product portfolio development.
You will have a thorough understanding of the AG&M glass & Holoform product marketing mix, B2B marketing, demand creation, go to market strategies and digital marketing technologies. You will work very closely with the OBE, AG&M, Glass & Holoform leadership, sales, marketing, product development, R&D and customers to build institutional knowledge on the industry, competitive landscape, product positioning and “go to market” strategies. You will be responsible for the day to day OBE relationships with key trade partners. You must possess a blend of marketing, business, product/technical knowledge, project management and budget planning. You must be highly collaborative and enjoy working in a team environment.
This position reports directly to the OBE V.P. of Sales, Marketing & ComEx, with a dotted line to the AG&M Glass business President.
Responsibilities will include:
- Product launches, marketing support, budgets and support of product portfolio development.
- Continually evaluate existing and potential markets for Glass & Holoform products
- Analyze various market segments and collaborate with leadership on direction
- B2B marketing demand creation and digital marketing technologies (SAP, sales/marketing cloud)
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure they are consistent with product strategy, convey a relevant message, and provide return-on-investment (ROI) aligned with OBE business requirements
- Determine customers' needs, desires and behaviors by specifying the research needed to obtain market information to aid in the development of product sales and positioning strategies
- Work closely with sales, marketing, R&D and product development on new products for development by analyzing market trends, key competencies, B2B marketing trends & strategies
Experience and qualifications, you will need for success:
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing; MBA preferred
- 5+ years of product marketing experience with proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product line throughout its lifecycle
- B2B & subject matter expert/industry experience in building products, with architectural metal experience preferred
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to senior leadership
- Analytical and strong in using qualitative and quantitative data to prioritize and drive decision-making
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills with a willingness to roll up your sleeves to get the job
- Collaborative, team oriented and skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, exceptional organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Some travel necessary, approx. 10-15%
What CRH Americas Offers You
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope®, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.