Entry Level Automotive Technician/Express Lane Technician/Lube Technician
Olathe Dodge Chrysler Jeep is looking for Express Lane Lube Technicians to join their busy service department! Whether you're a recent technical school graduate or an experienced oil change master, they offer a chance to kick-start your career in automotive repair!
- Perform vehicle inspections, basic maintenance, minor repairs, and documentation
- Perform oil changes and lubrication work
- Communicate with service advisor when additional repairs are needed or when repairs cannot be completed in the scheduled time period
- Inspect and test-drive new vehicles to ensure that all features function properly
- Install Mopar accessories on new vehicles as specified by the customer or dealer
- Work alongside skilled technicians to learn how to perform quality vehicle service maintenance and repairs
- Must possess 1 year of automotive maintenance experience OR automotive technician training
- Experience can include oil changes, basic maintenance or minor repair work
- Team oriented, flexible and focused on maintaining a high level of customer service
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Paid Time Off
- 401K with annual company match
- Excellent Benefits Package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life, AD&D, Cancer and Accident Insurance
Start your career with Olathe Dodge Chrysler Jeep today.