As a Light-Wheel Vehicle Mechanic for the Army National Guard you’ll ensure that anything that moves on wheels is ready to hit the road.In this role, you will primarily be responsible for supervising and performing maintenance and recovery operations on wheeled vehicles in the field and in the shop.
- Your duties will include inspecting, servicing, maintaining, repairing, testing, adjusting, and replacing of systems and components;
- Maintain wheeled vehicles associated trailers and material handling equipment systems
- Service automotive electrical systems, including wiring harness, and starting and charging systems
- Interest in troubleshooting and repairing mechanical problems
- Interest in automotive engines and how they work