NWN Corporation is an established leader in technology-enabled services, transforming the customer experience for commercial, enterprise and public sector organizations through its solution-as-a-service platform. With over 1,300 customers throughout the U.S., NWN provides a unified customer experience with integrated offerings for unified communications, security, contact center, DaaS (device-as-a-service), connectivity and advanced technology solutions.
NWN is looking for a Project Manager to join our team, preferably near one of our East Coast office locations. This is a full time position with full benefits.
The NWN Project Manager (PM) is responsible for managing all IT based business solutions projects sold to small and medium accounts in the Enterprise, Commercial, State and Local, and K-12 verticals.
Scope of Role Responsibilities
Essential, key job responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- Manage a project portfolio of 10—15 projects; maintaining 60% chargeability.
- Responsible for driving project and portfolio success: Maintaining high customer satisfaction while keeping projects on schedule and within budget.
- Direct and coordinate all activities of project personnel and shared corporate resources to ensure projects progress on schedule and within budget.
- Follow the NWN Project Management delivery methodology including but not limited to:
- Facilitate project kickoff meetings.
- Develop and maintain detailed project plans.
- Monitor, measure, and report on project progress to management and clients.
- Coordinate development and approval of the business and technical requirements documentation, client deliverables, and project artifacts.
- Managing risk and change in scope via Project PCR.
- Conduct Post Project Reviews and formal closure all engagements.
Additional job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Understand and articulate all NWN service offerings and capabilities.
- Represent NWN with contractors, suppliers, customers, departments, and other parties as required.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Role Qualifications and Requirements
The following are minimum qualifications and requirements required for this role:
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience.
- PMP Certification.
- Business Analyst type experience candidate with the ability to collect and develop business and technical requirements.
- 3+ years of experience with IT project management experience.
- 3+ years of experience developing project plans including a project plan that includes the charter, scope, project management approach, management plans, statement of work, cost estimates, schedule.
- 3+ years of experience working with cross-functional teams and staff of all levels.
- Knowledge of project management best practices (PMBOK traditionally).
- Advanced level experience (reorganizing large or complex projects into master and subprojects, optimizing resource assignments across projects, tracking schedules for completeness and budget on complex, connecting project managers, teams and data across the organization) with management tool, such as MS Project or Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities.
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Able to provide their own transportation and travel between offices.
- Exceptional client facing communications and presentation skills.
Local travel to client offices.
After hours support of scheduled after hours client implementation activities.