NursePro Inc. is a nursing consulting and staffing agency providing flexible temporary, full-time and permanent job placement for Registered Nurses in Infusion Therapy. Our nurses work in the following setting: hospitals, patient homes and physician infusion centers. We specialize in providing infusions of IVIG and specialty biologic medications to a chronically ill client population. We are currently looking for RN(s) to service the following areas:
Physician infusion centers in Philadelphia and the surrounding areas. Shifts in Physician offices average 4 to 8 hours depending on the site and the patient census for the day. Nurses MUST have the ability to multitask while caring for patients in this setting. Current needs- Part time infusion RN to assist in a busy center city office.
Home visits in Philadelphia and surrounding counties, Lehigh and Lancaster counties in PA; Central/Southern NJ or Northern Delaware area(s). Home visits average 3-6 hrs depending on pt. prescription. The RN is expected to case manage the home patient on behalf of NursePro, Inc and the dispensing Pharmacy. Current Needs- Per diem RNs in Lancaster and Bucks Counties
Patient care in all settings consists of systems assessment, obtaining IV access, medication admixture, set-up and administration, monitoring the client through the duration of the infusion and providing post infusion care and follow up.
All positions may be extremely flexible per diem and/or more permanent Part-time to Full-time positions. We offer competitive rates and mileage reimbursement while commuting to patient homes.
- Licensure as a Registered Nurse in state(s) included in service area.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, or as required by state law.
- A minimum of two years of current experience in a specialty involving infusion therapy including patient assessment skills, venous access skills and emergency patient care.
- Excellent technical skills
- Previous specialized home health care experience desirable for home visits
- CPR certification required; IV certification required
- PICC certification and/or Chemotherapy certification a plus
- Active professional affiliations and national certification in related clinical specialty desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Office positions require the ability to multitask
- Must be able to work independently and assume a flexible work schedule.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V