Nox Health Introduction
Nox Health is a global healthcare device and services company that provides technology for sleep testing and solutions for sleep health and general well-being to its clients. Nox Health relies heavily on the Nox Cloud software platform to manage complex patient and physician workflows, facilitate collaboration on patient care between medical professionals, monitor treatment progress, engage patients in their care, and more; all while ensuring patient information is secured to the highest standards.
At the core of the Nox Cloud ecosystem is a cloud-based web application written primarily in Java, Kotlin, and C#. This core web-application supports several ancillary apps, which include a patient-focused mobile app for both Android and iPhone and a desktop tool to securely move medical data from devices into Nox Cloud.
The user experience of the products is both on the desktop and mobile applications. The desktop is implemented in the latest version of Angular while mobile applications are written in Flutter.
The Nox Health Cloud Development team is looking to expand and are looking for experienced people to join the team. We are looking for a highly motivated individual, capable of working in teams on delivering software products used by patients and providers of medical services.
- Design and develop functionality for the Nox Cloud platform
- Work closely with testing and deployment teams
- Provide production troubleshooting and support
- Analyze requirements and develop specifications along with business analysts and stakeholders
- 5+ years software engineering experience working with large scale applications and projects
- Experience developing and/or deploying highly scalable, cloud-based web applications, using Java or Kotlin for the back-end and Angular/Typescript for the front-end
- Knowledge of best practice in agile software development such as Scrum and/or Kanban
- Strong understanding of data structures, algorithms, object-oriented design and functional programming
- Experience with relational DBs like PostgreSQL, MySQL or SQL Server as well as NoSQL databases such as MongoDB or Cassandra.
- Experience developing RESTful services
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Ability to thrive in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment, while delivering pragmatic solutions to complex problems
- Aptitude to learn new technologies and methodologies.
Nice to Haves
- Docker and/or Kubernetes experience
- General knowledge of public cloud infrastructure and data solutions (e.g. AWS)