The Customer Service Roles will serve as the main point of contact for our company to the local community as a service provider for the Federal Lifeline Program. The position will focus on the coordination and execution of community outreach events to increase the awareness of the program as well as enroll eligible benefit recipients.
Responsibilities Will Include:
- Customer service
- Handling customer complaints and escalations
- Completing sales using our current POS
- Be able to provide product knowledge
- Assisting with maintaining sales targets
What We Offer:
- Dedicated career paths for all positions.
- We believe in promoting from within, there are opportunities to move to different areas of the company
Who We Are Looking For:
Customer Service Representatives will ensure the delivery of excellent customer service while building solid customer relationships. We accomplish this by handling questions and concerns with speed and professionalism.
- Positive attitude
- High school diploma or GED
- Friendly and helpful personality
- A willingness to learn and grow