Responsible for maintaining the overall building maintenance of various locations in assigned marketJob Requirements
- Ability to travel to various locations in the assigned market.
- Ability to safely operate a motor vehicle.
- Organized and able to handle multiple projects.
- Perform building maintenance using tools and equipment including, but not limited to, ladders, hammers, screwdrivers, wrenches, small drills, pliers, paint brush, etc.
- Lifts and/or carries equipment, tables, chairs, and other objects weighing up to seventy-five (75) pounds. Dollies are available to help with moving items.
- Moves, repairs, and assembles miscellaneous office equipment and furniture.
- Basic knowledge of HVAC.
- Performs small electrical and plumbing jobs as needed.
- Repairs drywall
- Perform other duties as need or assigned.
- Current and valid Texas Driver’s license
- At least twenty-one (21) years of age (for vehicle insurance purposes only)
- Ability to lift seventy-five (75) pounds
- Normal business hours are Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm, but must be flexible.
- Must be able to work nights and weekends.
- Must have own transportation capable of transporting equipment, machinery and tools
- Problem-solving skills
Benefits: We offer an excellent base salary, full benefits package including matching 401k with immediate vesting, group medical, dental, vision, life, and short-term disability insurance and vacation/sick days.
Equal Opportunity Employer