We are a global specialty chemicals leader. Industries worldwide rely on our essential chemistry in the manufacture of everyday products such as paper, plastics, building materials, food, pharmaceuticals, and personal care items. Building on our nearly 400-year history, the dedication of our 10,000 employees, and our shared commitment to business growth, strong financial performance, safety, sustainability, and innovation, we have established a world-class business and built strong partnerships with our customers. We operate in over 80 countries around the world and our portfolio of industry-leading brands includes Eka, Dissolvine, Trigonox, and Berol. [ Link Removed ]
Nouryon has an outstanding opportunity for a Regional Account Manager Personal Care NA. This is a remote position.
The purpose of this role is to assure that a profitable business is maintained and developed with defined key accounts. This includes developing and leveraging relationships with North American personal care and select home care customers, co-packers and distributors to accelerate sales growth in their territory as well as managing day-to-day operations.
- Delivers Annual Budget aligned with the regional objectives
- Ensure growth at customer including:
- Planning (forecasting, budgeting)/pricing and contract negotiations.
- Communicates market intelligence, trends, opportunities and risks clearly and in a timely manner. Develops and execute plans to grow and defend share based on this information
- Develops a pipeline of growth opportunities to fulfill short and long term objectives
- In collaboration with marketing, Increase Nouryon’s visibility and brand recognition – Support launch of new products and product extensions
- Strong contribution to NAR sales growth strategy in NAR
- Propose and implement Account plans and growth strategy to deliver on regional and segment growth targets
- Set prices and commercial terms aligned with business financial targets
- Propose development activities for the region that are in agreement with budget and regional strategy and global account strategies
- Bachelors or Masters in a relevant field (Technical degree in chemistry or formulation science) . Masters preferred
- >10-15 years of experience in home and personal care market, with demonstrated relationships and ability to translate and leverage the knowledge and relationship into opportunity development and sales growth.
- Experience with developing and implementing channel and distribution strategy
- Strong Communication Skills, and ability to develop and present relevant material to internal and external audiences
- Ability to deploy sales tracking tools
- Ability to travel >50% of the time