WE ARE HIRING DRIVERS - JOIN OUR TEAM AND RECEIVE A $2,500 SIGN ON BONUS!!!
NorthEast Electrical is the #1 Choice for Electrical Products and Services!
As a member of the Driver network, you will be responsible for all driver duties as required. The person in this position is exposed to all elements that exist in a warehouse and driving environment where the noise level is usually moderate. The person in this position will frequently lift and/or move up to 100lbs with a Powered Industrial Truck and may manually lift and/or move up to 70lbs
- Deliver material in a timely manner to customers.
- Maintain vehicle in proper working condition – conduct daily inspections as stated in established policies and procedures.
- Load and unload trucks, move material in a safe manner using forklift, pallet jack, handcart, or other device.
- Count, check, prepare, and record items being received or shipped.
- May assemble, package, label, stack, palletize, and route material for safe delivery or storage.
- Complete paperwork, documentation, and data input in accordance with established procedures.
- Perform maintenance and housekeeping duties.
- Perform other related duties as required or directed by manager
About NorthEast Electrical
NorthEast is a full-service electrical distributor to Electrical Contractors, Industrial, OEM, Utility, and Institutional customers. NorthEast Electrical has grown into one of the largest electrical distributors in New England offering more than 30 convenient locations. The company operates these strategically located branches throughout the 6 New England States in order to make exceptional customer service available to our customers.NorthEast prides itself on its value-added service offerings and its highly trained and knowledgeable staff. We have built a solid and compelling foundation of product, distribution, and customer relations. With one of the largest product offerings in New England, superior logistics, shared resources and strong vendor relations, NorthEast provides the highest level of customer service.We offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Employment is contingent on a successful pre-employment drug screen and background check.This is an ideal position for someone looking to grow within a reputable market leading company!Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), 401K, Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and a definitive career path.
- EOE M/F/Disability/Veteran
The person in this position will frequently lift and/or move up to 100lbs with a Powered Industrial Truck and may manually lift and/or move up to 70lbs.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Valid CDL Driver’s license and acceptable driving record required.