Entry Level Account Manager (Sales / Marketing)
At North Inc we have found a lot of growth opportunities despite these crazy times. We are currently in the process of expanding to an additional location this year!
Due to this growth, we are looking for an Entry Level Account Manager with experience in the restaurant, hospitality, and retail industries. Ideally, the Entry Level Account Manager has exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and is a self-starter.
Each Entry Level Account Manager will get personalized training in various areas of business, including, but not limited to:
- leadership development
- organizational skills
- customer relations, including sales and marketing with face to face presentations
- our business will give you a leg-up on your level of experience with advancement opportunities
- you will have access to industry leaders
- unbeatable team environment
- work directly with customers to discuss and support their needs in a service-based industry
- utilize the best technology the industry can offer, SalesForce for better customer service and sales presentations
- work directly with the management team on individual training and development in the sales and marketing department
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- Impeccable interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in customer service, retail, restaurant, or hospitality is preferred
- Leadership experience
- Problem-solving skills
- Weekly pay for this position varies throughout training but is discussed thoroughly in the hiring process
For immediate consideration, send us your application for review. We look forward to hearing from you!