LEAVE YOUR MARK ON A BETTER WORLD.
COLLABORATE WITH AMAZING PEOPLE.
MAKE CHANGE HAPPEN.
At North Highland, we believe in doing great things together. With you. With our clients. With a perspective on actions today that shape tomorrow. As the world’s most innovative, collaborative consulting group, we’ve built a space to share ideas like never before. Do you have the skills, passion and commitment to transform industries for the better? Think you can bring your A-game every day? If so, join us. We like big thinkers with action on the brain…
Why North Highland? Every choice you make will give you the opportunity to grow. It’s our employee ownership model - with plenty of coaching and personal development opportunities in the mix. For us, training doesn’t have an off switch. You’ll learn new things, both during and beyond traditional working hours. We want people who strive for the next level, then the next.
At North Highland, you’re never a number. Our firm is large enough to scale up, test your mettle and tackle big challenges, but small enough that clients won’t lose your face in a crowd. You’re recognized individually.
We started as three leaders and a kitchen table. Which means we know expectations are made to be broken. Want to surprise us? Do it. Experiment and stretch yourself. There’s room to grow as a budding entrepreneur.
Exciting work you will do:
The Billing Specialist is responsible for delivering the best invoicing experience possible for end clients, from invoice creation to distribution. In this role, you will develop a solid understanding of client’s business model while handling a high volume of transactions, working directly with internal and external clients to ensure their billing needs are addressed. This is a key role within the Quote-to-Cash group.
What you will need:
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt is fundamental to the success of this role.
- Ensure invoicing is done accurately and timely for the portfolio under your responsibility, which includes but is not limited to: Set up billing upon receipt of a contract, Create invoices in accordance with contract requirements, Review and process invoices in designated ERP system, Delivery invoice to client via email, portal upload, mail, Process credit memo and/or credit & rebill as required
- Effectively communicate with Operations, FP&A, Collections with intention to answer questions regarding revenue and resolve/notify of billing issues and exceptions that could prevent from an accurate and timely invoice to the clients.
- Provide reports / maintain checklist for individual performance tracking Ad hoc projects, as needed
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Billing or Accounting related position is mandatory
- Experience with Audit, SOX and Compliance requirements is a plus
- Experience with AR / Collections is a plus
- Experience with invoice delivery via customer web portal is a plus
- Experience with large ERP systems, preferred JDE and Oracle Financials
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong sense of urgency for addressing internal and external customer needs
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills
- Work well in a team environment and support others within the group when needed
- Ability to work within a fast pace environment and meet required deadlines
- Ability to work with limited supervision and follow up on problem areas
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Power Point, Excel)
- Excel advanced level (v-lookups, sum-ifs, pivot table, etc) is a plus
- Knowledge of ASC 606 is a plus
- Experience with ServiceNow is a plus
** Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship by North Highland. Work visa sponsorship will not be provided, now or in the future, for this position.
Click [ Link Removed ] to apply
North Highland makes change happen for organizations who dare to be different. By melding workforce, customer and operational transformation, they are one of the world’s leading consulting groups, with 65+ offices around the globe. They break new ground today so tomorrow is easier to explore.
For more information, visit [ Link Removed ] and connect with us on [ Link Removed ] , [ Link Removed ] and [ Link Removed ] .
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.