We are looking for an experienced Sales Representative who enjoys working with a variety of customers and product lines in distribution. The ideal candidate would have 3-5 years of prior outside sales experience preferably in a business to business environment. Must have the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with other Sales Representatives, to generate new business and grow existing customer accounts. An outside Sales Representative will be expected to make between 4-6 physical sales calls a day and track results within a CRM program. Additional responsibilities would include generating proposals, managing margins, maintaining vendor managed inventory.
At Nichols, we believe in living the four squares that are represented in our logo - family, career, health and community involvement. As a distributor of Janitorial, Packaging, Safety and Equipment we are the leading provider of solutions for clean and healthy facilities and the safe shipment of products in the Great Lakes region. Our customer relationships are valued above all else, and we strive to always put them first by providing innovation, knowledge and service excellence.
- Competitive Salary and performance based bonuses
- Profit sharing
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- 401k with company match
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Sales or similar
- 1-2 years sales experience, demonstrates ability to successfully conduct customer negotiations
- Demonstrates the ability to sell utilizing a variety of sales techniques
- Able to write concise proposals and effectively present ideas to customers