· BS/MS degree or major in Electrical Engineering.
· Minimum 3-5 years RF design or RF Lab testing experience
· Demonstrated ability in design, diagnosis, analysis, and lab debugging on RF module and system design.
· Good experience on using digital, analog and RF test equipment (High speed oscilloscope, signal generator, RF power meter, Spectrum Analyzer, VNA, etc.) for design verification.
· Knowledge/experiences with RF system performance and RF performance characterization (interference, emission, SINR, RF power, RF spectrum, RF channels, etc.).
· Solid knowledge on RF principals and RF measurement (SNR, sensitivity, RF Power, emission, spectrum, modulation, interference, conductive/Over the Air. etc.)
· Experiences in automation testing design, setup, and implementation.
· Basic programming skills in Python (be able to edit scripts)Job Requirements
· RF Testing Engineer responsible for supporting system validation and qualification for my client's product in RF Lab testing.
· The responsibility includes RF system Lab testing setup and executing, test reports generation and results analysis, RF system automation test design and executing, and perform Lab testing to augment verification for my client products from system level.