Vice President of Sales & Operations
Fire, Water, & Damage Restoration
Are you a VP of Sales & Operations with an entrepreneur mindset looking to help grow our insurance division?
As a VP does your history include leading a team with stellar results?
Do you enjoy helping people in a disaster?
Does your history include restoring damaged properties to their former glory?
If so, we would love to talk to you!
Why join the Team:
- You are looking for a fantastic career opportunity with a growing, locally owned company.
- You pride yourself on contributing to an amazing company culture.
- You are empowered to be an industry leader and achieve your goals.
- Opportunity to go from $120,000 to $250,000 within two years.
A typical day as Vice President of Sales & Operations:
You will be responsible for the company and office operations within the insurance division including business development, customer relationships, project management and administration.
Your New Role:
- You will shape & manage the sales strategy and operations across a robust portfolio of existing clients as well as create new sales numbers & hitting those target numbers.
- Review all current sales cycles with the team & monitor pending projects, upcoming opportunities, & potential clients.
- Monitor insurance process & develop strategies for tracking & time management of the claims process.
- Train outside companies & individuals about our insurance process & the programs we offer.
- Forecast opportunities to grow portions of the business including expansion to other parts of the country & develop in-house water extraction/water mitigation division.
- You will be responsible for all hiring, promoting, & firing of management team & approving all hires made by the management team
What you need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Engineering, Business, or a related field required.
- 5+ years insurance restoration experience preferred.
- 3+ years management experience preferred.
- Strong business development experience with a proven track record of success.
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, internal and external contacts.
- Must be able to travel in response to both emergency and non-emergency losses.
- Must be a Rainmaker, Negotiator, and Positive Dealmaker.
What you get in return:
- $120,000 annually to start with the potential to earn up to $250,000.
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package
Next Level Performers and their clients are Equal Opportunity Employers.
Key Words: Restoration, Sales, VP of Operations, Business Development, Restoration Insurance, Sales Strategy, Collaboration, Communication, Mentorship, Management, Team Building, VP of Sales