Description of Work:
- Provide development support to the government client to enable design, development, and implementation of web-based enterprise software solutions following the Agile lifecycle.
- Participate on enterprise projects that require migration strategies using web-based technologies and relational databases across multiple platforms.
- Participate in the full life cycle of an agile project, design and develop user interfaces/applications, and conduct testing.
- Understands the business problem statement, user scenarios, and technical constraints.
- Plan for and conduct implementation activities.
- Participate in planning, retrospectives, demos and daily stand-ups.
- Continuously develops knowledge and skills on pertinent systems.
- Perform thorough unit and functional testing of the code to ensure high quality bug free code.
- Provide weekly and monthly status to the management.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis.
- Become knowledgeable on the Disability process; ensure understanding of the systems and application processes to be able to execute that role in an effective manner.
- experience utilizing in at least two of the following technologies: Node.js, Express.js, NGINX, and Redis
- Experience developing unit tests using Karma and Jasmine, using build automation tools such as Maven and Jenkins, and other tools such as Junit and SonarQube.
- Experience with PostgreSQL querying data, filtering data and joining multiple tables.
- Experience using a code repository such as Nexus with distributed version control such as Git/Bit Bucket.
NetVision Resources, Inc. (NVR) is a fast growing, ISO 9001, ISO 20000, CMMI DEV/2, MBE certified technology consulting and software development firm, based out of the DC Metro area. To know more, please visit [ Link Removed ]Job RequirementsNode.js Developer