Nets is looking for an internal SAP SD Senior Application Consultant experienced in customizing processes and related Master Data within the areas of Order, Delivery and Invoicing. The position is in the Nets SAP Department employing 16 people, reporting through the CFO Unit of Nets. We are now looking for candidates located in Oslo, Norway or Copenhagen, Denmark to join our team.Changing the future of digital payments takes strong personalities
At Nets, you’ll develop in a fast-growing tech company in a high-impact market. The SAP team manages and develops processes on a cross European SAP platform supporting business process needs and strategic decisions. We have an exciting mix of platforms including CRM on Hana with integration to BCM, C4C, Ariba & Fieldglass, as well as solid and well proven modules like FI, SD and MM.
We always look for innovative ways of solving challenges and are proud of processing high volume flows using SAP as an invoicing engine across Nets. In addition, there is a strong focus on generating business intelligence from all the operative processes which adds a lot of demand and changes the way we model our processes. Our team combines a lot of SAP experience with a competence centre in Norway and Denmark and you will find an environment where you can gain knowledge, contribute and be part of an inspiring team in a very dynamic eco system.
We need you and your skills to team up with our SAP SD Product manager so we're able to meet the demand in a growing market and to secure our running solutions.You’ll be powering the Nets SAP team
In this role, you’ll join an open and sharing community with highly skilled colleagues. Your key tasks and responsibilities are:
- Responsible for SD daily operational activities including running invoicing routines.
- Responsible for cross Nordic customer master data concepts and configuration.
- Assisting our SD Product Manager in Application Maintenance and Application Development activities.
- Participate on projects when needed, including:
- Clarifying the needs and requirements of our business units/process owners.
- Enhancing existing solutions and designing new.
- Technical designs, i.e. process concepts/customizing designs or program specifications.
- Process realisation within the system (customizing and testing).
- Process support.
Your tech skills and experience form most of your qualifications, but it’s also your personality that makes the difference at Nets.
Your professional qualifications include:
- You have knowledge of business and technical aspects within SAP SD processes: Invoicing processes in general, Pricing processes, SCM processes etc.
- Your SD seniority is not necessarily fully developed, but you strive for more knowledge and you are a fast learner.
- You are familiar with ABAP.
- You are familiar with interfaces of related modules, especially FI.
- You are fluent in English and preferably a Scandinavian language.
Among you personal qualities, we are looking for:
- Strong analytical skills and a sound understanding of business needs.
- Ability to convert business needs into technical tasks and implement them in efficient processes.
- Service oriented with a Team player attitude.
- Flexible and structured approach with a strong drive.
- Strong communicative skills.