We have a potential opportunity for an Enterprise Architect (EA) to join our talented team in support of a federal client in Washington, DC. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to the Program Manager in the development and execution of the federal client’s enterprise architecture program spanning digital transformation, application development, operations and maintenance, and broadcast engineering.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Provides support to the Project Manager and client in the documentation and assessment of current state enterprise architecture and provide recommendations for modernization efforts for future state digital transformation.
- Leads enterprise data architecture efforts for technology roadmap development, tracking, and alignment to organizational strategic objectives and risks.
- Leads data architecture and integration efforts related to managing critical aspects of the development, production, and deployment of capabilities.
- Responsible for analyzing, identifying, and recommending advanced technologies relevant to the applications and services within the enterprise architecture that result in cost savings and return on investment.
- Reviews and analyzes current technology infrastructure and its ability to support strategic objectives, draws conclusions, and communicates findings across technical and non-technical team members.
- Works collaboratively with Government teams to lead standardization and implementation of EA processes and best practices across the organization.
- Participates in the development of processes to ensure client objectives are achieved, risks are managed appropriately, and existing systems architecture and technology portfolio is documented to ensure accuracy is maintained.
- Ensures best practices delivery of the overall and strategic design, development, testing and implementation of agency information solutions by supporting data architecture and integration efforts related to defining, developing, and delivering capabilities.
- Provides oversight and support for Authority to Operate (ATO) certification and maintenance activities throughout the project lifecycle.
- Supports the development of business case and high-level program implementation plans to translate business issues and opportunities into technical solutions.
- Prepares architectural models and establishes baselines and benchmarks to support IT development, maintenance, and sustainment efforts.
- Leverages industry standards to support solution decisions in relation to reliability, scalability, security, and integration for the enterprise based on client direction.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to government and contractor project teams to ensure collaboration, consistency, quality, and timeliness of solutions and adherence to governance principles, policies and procedures, in alignment with Federal guidance.
- BA/BS degree in Engineering, Information Science, Information Technology, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Management Science, or related field
- 10+ years of experience in IT systems, with 3+ years leading EA efforts
- Active Secret Clearance
- Active TOGAF, FEAF, or Zachman certification strongly preferred
- Experience in end to end architecture of application ecosystems, including integration
- Experience working in major transformation efforts involving significant technology modernization initiatives
- Demonstrated professional experience and proficiency in DevOps
- Demonstrated ability to effectively coordinate and collaborate with clients and across multi-disciplined teams
- Attention to detail and maintaining proactive communication
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Strong customer service and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in the Federal Government
- Experience implementing cloud data platform technologies (Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in both oral and written form
Perks of working at NetImpact Strategies:
- Your health comes first – we offer comprehensive medical, dental, & vision insurance that starts the first of the month after you join the team
- Invest in your future – 401(k) Plan – Immediately vested employer contributions; no matching required
- Work hard, play hard – we offer a generous Paid Time Off (PTO) policy and observe ALL ten (10) federal holidays
- Pawsitively pawesome – Pet Insurance (because our little critters are part of our families, too!)
- Invest in your education – Tuition reimbursement, internal training programs, & company-sponsored industry certifications
- Be part of a dynamic and collaborative work environment recently ranked by The Washington Post as a Top Workplace in 2019 & 2020!
- Have fun and celebrate and give back – Team building activities, community volunteering, quarterly HQ days, & an offsite annual awards banquet
NetImpact Strategies specializes in Strategy and Business Transformation, IT Modernization, Data-Driven Intelligence, Cloud Services, and Cybersecurity. We are a team of skilled Consultants who listen to our clients’ needs. We design and implement comprehensive, tailored solutions that are both mindful of the client's culture and organizational dynamics. As mission needs change, new priorities emerge, technologies advance, and methodologies evolve; NetImpact stands out as a trusted advisor that can solve the challenges of today while looking for the opportunities of tomorrow. Our professionals stay abreast of these changes to provide agile, outcome-focused results for federal agency strategic and tactical needs. Approaching engagements as a partner, we provide solutions that empower our clients to achieve results that align with their mission and strategic vision.
NetImpact Strategies is committed to complying with all applicable provisions of the Americans with Disabilities Act, as amended (“ADA”), and applicable state and local laws. It is NetImpact’s policy not to discriminate against any qualified person or applicant with regard to any terms or conditions of employment on the basis of such individual’s disability. Consistent with this policy of non-discrimination, NetImpact will provide reasonable accommodations to an individual with a disability, as defined in the ADA or applicable law, who has made NetImpact aware of his/her disability, unless doing so would cause undue hardship to NetImpact. If you are an applicant and need reasonable accommodation when applying for job opportunities within NetImpact or request reasonable accommodation to utilize NetImpact’s online employment application, please contact [email protected].
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
NetImpact is committed to the development of a creative, diverse, and inclusive work environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at NetImpact will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. NetImpact does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy), marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, and local laws (referred to as "protected status").