Native Floral is a manufacturer of fresh cut flower bouquets for mass market. The company was founded in 1992 and has since grown to service customers throughout the US. We are currently seeking the position of Operations Manager for our Atlanta, Georgia facility. This position has the overall responsibility of day to day operations. The ideal candidate will be well rounded in all aspects of management including Operations, Distribution, HR and Marketing. They will work with our current team to learn our business and understand our operation. The right candidate will be a teacher, coach, promoter, and an efficient and detail oriented hard worker to succeed in our high volume operation.
The position requires a person who is proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel. They should have a strong floral or produce background and be able to work the peak holiday hours required of the floral industry. You will learn our existing processes and suggest improvements to meet our future growth. We offer a salary that is commensurate with experience along with benefits.Job Requirements
· Coach, Motivate, Evaluate, Supervise and Manage our employees.
· Oversee our various departments such as production, distribution, accounting and recruiting.
· Know how to delegate and how to follow up.
· Help oversee HR, OSHA, DOT, DOL Wage and Hour requirements.
· Oversee and maintain physical plant and equipment.
· Bachelor’s degree in business, economics or operations.
· Minimum 5 years of experience in the flower or perishable industry in a managerial position.
· A strong track record of improving performance at previous companies.
· Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
· Strong analytical and managerial skills are a must, specifically managing people.