We are a regional construction services company operating primarily in the DC Metro Area providing service to federal, state, and local agencies. Due to anticipated rapid growth, we are looking to add an experienced Construction Project Manager to our team.
- 5+ years of experience working as a GC Project Manager on commercial projects upwards of $25M.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, construction management or a related discipline preferred.
- Knowledge and practical experience with construction project management software such as ProCore or Primavera P6. Competent in MS Office Suite (MS Word and MS Excel)
- Strong leadership and motivational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Extremely competitive compensation and benefits packages commensurate with experience and skillset.
- Growth opportunities.
- Obtain the necessary permits and licenses from authorities to ensure projects meet regulations.
- Oversee job-site activities, and facilitate timely communications and accountability with all parties involved. Ensure health and safety standards are met at all times.
- Negotiate subcontractor and vendor pricing for services and materials, ensuring quality and workmanship are of the highest quality and fairly priced to meet the company’s performance standards and financial goals.
- Coordinate with the company’s Construction Administrator to maintain updated and accurate project data, documentation, and submittals.
- Provide status and performance reports as directed by company management and the customer. Ensure all relevant documentation is thorough and accurate.