As Senior Product Designer, you will work collaboratively with engineers, product managers, stakeholders, and other designers to deliver projects end-to-end from concept to shipping.
You’ll have a direct impact on Namely’s business through design ownership of a large area of Namely’s platform. You will be integral in solving problems and building features for our clients that innovate and improve the user experience on our platform.
- Partner with product managers, engineers, and other members of the design team to create user-centered design solutions from conception to launch
- Conduct user research, testing, and analysis to drive design decisions
- Contribute to and evolve Namely’s design system
- Execute simple and beautiful design that combines intuitive UX with fine visual details
- Identify and solve complex problems to address key customer needs
- Provide and seek feedback from other designers
- 5+ years of experience as a product designer, user experience designer, interaction designer, or similar
- Self-starter who can work independently on large projects
- Strategic thinker who can create simple solutions to complex interaction problems
- Experience designing and shipping complex products (experience with B2B products is a plus)
- Experience working with design systems
- Advanced interaction and visual design skills
- Ability to prioritize and work effectively on multiple projects
- Ability to collaborate with and mentor other designers
- Strong ability to communicate your design vision through verbal and written explanation, sketching, or quick mock-ups to small or large groups, from designers to executives
- Humble spirit with a go-getter attitude
- Knowledge with HTML, CSS
- Experience working with B2B products
- Experience working on HRIS, Payroll, or Benefits products
Namely Company Culture Highlights
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best CEO 2020
- Winner of Comparably's Award for Best Company Culture 2020
- Namely is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Leadership on Comparably.
- Product Department is ranked in the top 5% of companies for Overall Culture on Comparably.
Check us out on Comparably: https://www.comparably.com/companies/namely
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we do—from our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.