MSR-FSR is a global partner to equipment manufacturers and device manufacturers in the Semiconductor Industry! Our positions include benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401(k), PTO, and paid holidays. Join our awesome team in an exciting, fast paced, and ever-growing industry!
We are looking for experienced semiconductor equipment maintenance technicians with at least 2+ years of experience for a position located in Hillsboro, OR
- Performs on-site service and repair of semiconductor processing equipment
- Troubleshoots equipment problems
- Maintains records and reports as required
- Coordinates activities with peers, supervisor(s) and customers to minimize equipment downtime and interruptions
- Orders and installs parts
- Responds to emergency service calls as required
- Instructs customer operating technicians on system operation and maintenance
- Perform upgrades and modifications to equipment as needed
- Remain current on equipment/tools through appropriate training, manuals, factory periodicals, and other relevant materials
- Incumbents are responsible for the upkeep, maintenance and security of company property including vehicles, tools, etc.
- Employees must also maintain standards of conduct acceptable to both MSR-FSR and customers to maintain credentials for being on customer site(s)
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
- Associates degree in electronics, engineering, or other applicable field of study; Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Technology preferred
- 3+ year previous experience in maintenance, repair, and troubleshooting of semiconductor capital equipment
- Excellent customer interface skills is required
- Mechanical aptitude is required as well as an ability to use appropriate tools
- Thorough understanding of technical issues involving the maintenance, repair and/or installation of company equipment and company procedures are required
- Ability to pass required drug screening and background check
- This is a safety sensitive position; ability to maintain the appropriate standards is required.
- Ability to work in confined areas in a clean room environment, in awkward positions and at heights
- Ability to lift and carry objects up to 35 pounds
- May require bending/stooping/crawling/climbing
- May require the use of personal protection equipment including respirator use and required fit test when appropriate
- Minimum of Associates degree in electronics, engineering, or other related field of study required, Bachelors Degree preferred, or Military Equivalent
MSR-FSR is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.