We currently have multiple positions available for Field/Erector Structural Steel Welders with experience in performing, but not limited to; weld preparation, fitting, welding, carbon arc back Gouging, and weld finishing operations. Our primary weld process is per AWS D1.1, FCAW-S using 232 or equivalent. Must work well with our small team of welders and take directions from the Field Supervisor. Always working safely and looks out for the safety of others.
Hourly Wage DOE, Monday through Friday (some Saturdays if needed to meet deadlines).
$24 - $28Job Requirements
- Prefer: Hold Current LADBS (LA City) Welding Certification for Structural-Semi-Automatic Process
- Name and Certification must be found in current roster.
- Minimum Education (or substitute experience) required – high school diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 - 4 years’ experience in metal fabrication facilities in performing a variety of welding tasks using manual, semiautomatic, and automatic arc and gas equipment
- Must pass a 3G, Vertical Up, D1.8 weld test as a condition for employment
- Must competently and safely use equipment and/or property
- Must comply to all Safety policies, procedures, and safety rules
- Read, understand welding symbols on shop drawings, and produce quality welds as per AWS Standards
- Rigging Experience
- OSHA 10 or 30
- CPR/First Aid Training
- Bilingual: English/Spanish