BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT DIRECTOR
Introduce the company products , services and capabilities to new customers as well as new products and services to existing clients. Determine future market trends and align current capability to future demands.
Identify and develop new DoD Prime customers engaged in targeted applications.
- Ability to maintain sensitive and confidential information as required by govt. standards.
- Experience within DoD framework at PEO's and Primes to identify and capture business.
- Knowledge of Divisions products and processes from a technical aspect.
- Entrepreneurial mindset.
- Bachelor's degree, preferred in technical field, 10-15 years of sales/ engineering experience with products/processes with emphasis on fabrication, welding, bonding. complex integration.
- Min. 5 years of sales/ business development experience within DoD.
- This is a remote position with 50-70% travel.