My client, a 70-year-old General Contractor, has an urgent for a Project Manager for their Chicagoland location. This company is known for growing their employees internally and treating all employees like family.
To qualify for this position, you must have the following background:
- BS in Construction Engineering or related technical area
- 5-9 years of experience with a General Contractor
- Experience with projects up to $10m
- A track record of working with and securing new business with all levels of customers is a plus
- Experience providing training and mentoring
If you would like to be with a GC that gives you a variety of projects to work on and be provided top notch benefits then this may be the right position for you.
My client is very motivated to hire and this position will not be around for long. If you are interested please email to [ Link Removed ] . Qualified candidates will be contacted within 24 hours.Job Requirements
In this position you will:
- Overall project responsibility.
- Manage pre-construction activities.
- Prepare estimates and manage bidding for lump sum and negotiated contracts.
- Prepare project schedules.
- Negotiate, award and prepare subcontract agreements.
- Develop and maintain client relationships.
- Work in conjunction with project field superintendents to ensure compliance and successful project completion.
- Project cost and change management
- Project close out