Position – 444
Please reference this specific position code when applying. Thank you
SENIOR GLASS & GLAZING / FACADE
Management Recruiters of Davidson is the premier Talent Acquisition firm specializing in the Glass and Glazing Industry.
Our client is a recognized Glass & Glazing organization with a proven track record of success. If you are a dynamic Project Manager with strong glass and glazing / facade project management experience and a passion for success/upward mobility, we are very interested to speak with you immediately. All other trades will NOT be considered.Job Requirements
Qualifications and Experienced Required:
· Prefer 2-10+ years of Project Management experience (Storefront, Window Wall, Curtainwall, Sunshades / Screens, ACM Panel Systems, Structural Glass Walls and Skylight projects)
· Prefer 3 or more years experience managing projects valued at $10 Million+
· Unitized Curtainwall experience is a plus
· Ability to work independently; Confidence and knowledge to make critical decisions.
· Ability to handle project management from acquisition of contract through close-out (such as RFI's, submittals, change orders, punch lists and close-out docs)
· Prefer the ability to read and interpret blue prints, specifications, structural drawings, shop drawings and all schedules as to understand architectural intent
· Prefer experience with utilizing project management software, spreadsheets and estimating software.
· Prefer project track record of finalizing under budget (if possible); maintain / manage accrued material, equipment and labor costs.
· Must have the desire to grow professionally (growth / location plans)
· Demonstrates excellent communication skills with customers, suppliers, architects, management & site personnel, etc.
*Competitive Salary plus Bonus, Benefit Package, Paid Vacation and Holidays, Perks and more
ONLY qualified and experienced candidates will be considered.
MUST have previous experience in the Glass and Glazing or Commercial Facade Industry.
Keywords: Window, windows, door, doors, residential window, commercial window, entry door, storm door, storm window, patio door, frame, frames, door frame, patio enclosure, sunroom, solarium, vinyl window, fiberglass window, aluminum window, wood window, fenestration, building material, building product, building products, mechanical, operations, quality, roofing, architectural, architectural metals, architectural, glass, glazing, glass & glazing, façade, storefront, glazier, curtainwall, curtain wall, interior, project manager, senior project manager, sr project manager, estimator, senior estimator, sr estimator, estimating, superintendent, field superintendent, kitchen, bath, surface, solid surface, decorative surface, shower, install, installation, mirror, roofing, solar, fence, deck, rail, power systems, hardware, aluminum, aluminum systems, NGA, float glass, commercial, commercial glass, estimating, estimator, extrusions, siding, distribution, metal, sales, sales manager, sales rep, sales representative, territory sales, territory representative, territory manager, territory rep, account rep, account representative, district representative, district sales, territory district manager, district manager, regional sales, regional manager, regional representative, area representative, area sales, area manager, national sales, national sales manager, national sales account manager, vp sales, vp of sales, vice president of sales, commercial sales, residential sales, director of sales, sales director, plant, plant manager, plant superintendent, product manager, production, production manager, production engineer, production supervisor, cad, drafter, cad drafter, cad designer, technical manager, electrical engineer, mechanical engineer, systems engineer, engineer, engineering, engineering manager, engineering director, director of engineering, vp engineering, vice president of engineering, design engineer, product engineer, product design, manufacturing manager, manufacturing engineer, engineering manufacturing manager, manufacturing supervisor, manufacturing director, director of manufacturing, vp of manufacturing, manufacturing vp, vice president of manufacturing, manufacturing vice president, president, ceo, coo, evp, maintenance, maintenance manager, construction, contractor, commercial construction professional, general contractors, preconstruction managers, project superintendent, electrical contractors, specialty contractors, industrial contractors, piping, building automation, bas/bim systems, mechanical contractors, fenestration, kitchen, bath, roofing, solar, siding, fence, deck, rail, power systems, engines, lawn, garden, landscape, architectural, stone, masonry, metal contractors, mechanical, process, division 8, division 10, hardware, hollow metal, capital equipment, manufacturing, operations, operations manager, purchasing, quality, structural, program manager, field operations, me