Mollie is one of Europe's fastest-growing fintech companies. We are looking for Senior software engineers who want to make an impact by working on next-generation financial APIs.
You will be working with us on creating cutting-edge, user-friendly financial products and APIs which are used by tens of thousands of merchants on a daily basis.
With multiple payments per second at any point of the day, code quality and system scalability are becoming increasingly important. Helping us build scalable systems by thinking ahead will be an important part of your work.
What you'll be doing
- Helping us to build large scale systems.
- Work closely with engineers and product in order to build features at a large scale.
- Design, build and maintain APIs, services and systems across Mollie’s engineering teams.
- Analyse & solve complex problems across the stack.
- You will put your skills to the test, allow yourself to grow and learn rapidly.
What you have
- A minimum of 6 years experience in developing large scale web applications.
- Experience with PHP is preferable, other languages (like Go, Java, Python) are a plus.
- Knowledge of modern queuing and caching systems like RabbitMQ, Redis.
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture patterns.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills and experience working effectively with different stakeholders.
Nice to haves:
- Experience in working in a fast paced environment
- Experience working with Google Cloud Platform
- Solid computer science background
- Experience with event streaming (such as Kafka)