Mitchell, Genex and Coventry
With Mitchell, Genex and Coventry now one organization, we’ve dramatically expanded our ability to deliver innovative services and technologies to our customers. We’ve also seen career opportunities within our combined organization grow. Each part of our organization helps people recover after a challenging event in their lives.
Mitchell delivers trusted software and services to the property & casualty claims, collision repair and risk management industries with technology-enabled solutions that simplify claims handling, repair processes and pharmacy transactions. Genex helps injured workers return to their jobs in a safe and efficient manner through compassionate case management, reducing health care costs and disability expenses for our customers. Coventry offers the nation’s largest and most diverse set of provider and ancillary networks focused on improving total overall outcomes.
Together, we bring a complete set of proven capabilities for our partners who require more than one-dimensional solutions. We combine innovative technology, insightful analytics and deep expertise to help them reach their ultimate goal—restoring lives.
Senior Software Development Engineer- Service Now
- The ServiceNow Software Developer will be responsible for the development and maintenance of the platform. Creates applications for clients based on defined specifications. Identifies issues with functionality, provides production support and escalates issues as appropriate.
- Resolves moderately complex issues related to application functionality. Leads integrated, cross functional team to implement web-based business solutions.
- The ideal candidate will have experience in Managing, Facilitating and supporting the rollout of new application and enhancements in ServiceNow.
- The position will coordinate and provide solutions for ServiceNow development and maintenance efforts.
- The individual will be expected to maintain a high degree of communication with the ServiceNow team and to document requirements and solutions. all aspects of internal deployment projects and work closely with the internal teams on status, issues, and communications.
- Managing products gaps from business specifications to product enhancements and/or business process change. Work with functional and admin teams to deliver automated workflow solutions in ServiceNow.
- Bachelor's degree with 3-4 years of ServiceNow development experience.
- Experience with customer integrations to other products such as Dayforce, Salesforce, etc.
- Experience with ServiceNow UI Actions, Business Rules, Inbound Email Actions, Workflows.
- Hands-on experience in the following ServiceNow applications: Incident, Change, Problem, Service Catalog, Asset Management, Survey/Assessment, Knowledge, and CMDB.
- Experience with ServiceNow's REST APIs and with the development of custom ServiceNow applications and APIs.
- Experience performing major version upgrades to ServiceNow. (E.g., Madrid to New York, Orlando to Paris, etc.)
- Experience working with ServiceNow MID servers and SSO integrations such as ADFS.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Certification or similar experience a plus.
- ServiceNow Training and Certifications a plus
We’re committed to supporting your ultimate well-being through our total compensation package offerings that support your health, wealth and self. These offerings include Medical, Dental, Vision, Health Savings Accounts / Flexible Spending Accounts, Life and AD&D Insurance, 401(k), Tuition Reimbursement, and an array of resources that encourage a lifetime of healthier living.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. The Company does not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
#LI-Charlie #LI-Remote #MIT