A well known Primary Care Clinic has an immediate need for Registered Nurse to work in a COVID Testing Center.
• The RN will conduct all activities related to screening patients for COVID19: patient registration in EPIC EMR, insurance verification, point of care test specimen collection/processing, notifying patient of results, educate patient on appropriate next steps based on test results.
Schedule: 3 weekdays (10 hr shifts) 1 weekend (8 or 7 hour shift) Weekly
Location: Greater Philadelphia Area
PAY: $50-55/hr depending on experience
• Minimum of one year related work experience to include working with an Electronic Medical Record (EMR) Preferrably EPIC and taking vital signs and performing Point of Care Testing.
• Must have a full, active and unrestricted license as an RN in a State, Territory or Commonwealth of the United States or District of Columbia
email [ Link Removed ] or apply here if interested.Job Requirements
• Maintaining infection control and lab processing requirements.
• Testing location will be based at location selected by client.
• Required PPE will be available as appropriate.
• Role requires candidates to screen in patients in a fast-paced environment.
• Although the role is assigned to one particular location, travel may be required to nearby locations based on screening needs.
• Contract extension may be possible on a case-by-case basis depending on location and community testing needs.
• Training and orientation will be provided prior to start.