Digital Innovation is changing the world and improves the lives of people across the globe.
mimacom is the first choice for companies that want to reach existing and new customers through software solutions and leverage innovative open source technology to accelerate business growth and success in the digital era.
More than 350 specialists create solutions such as digital platforms, cloud systems, cloud native apps, data engineering, digital process management and mobile apps.
At 11 customer centers across North America and Europe, mimacom serves global and local businesses of all types and sizes in the banking, insurance, medical technology, pharma and manufacturing industry.
Are you a hungry-minded person with an agile spirit?
- Build high-quality software solutions for our customers.
- Participate in the collection of requirements, give estimations, propose different approaches and make analysis documents.
- Participate in defining the overall architecture for the solution and validate technical design documents.
- Write clean code to develop functional software solutions.
- Bring code quality and good practices.
- Perform deployment, validations and verification testing.
- Act as a reliable advisor with customers and stakeholders.
- Stay up-to-date with open source trends and emerging technologies.
- Enjoy flat hierarchies, direct feedback and room to stand up for your own ideas. Feel free to investigate and suggest new and fresh ways to come up with solutions.
- Be part of an Agile, international environment and take the chance to be supported by some of the best hungry minds in IT.
- Enjoy freedom with responsibility: Create and design your own schedule with flexitime and full-time home-office work.
- Decide when to come to our easy-reachable and modern offices with complimentary free coffee/tea and fruits.
- Collaborate in a multicountry environment with distributed teams.
- Work with cutting edge technologies in an Open Source world.
- Boost your career with certifications, trainings, conferences, events, etc.
- Choose your own device and OS.
- Select your benefits: Kindergarden, transport, health insurance and restaurant ticket.
- Participate in cool team events: Lunch & Learn, Meetups, Hackathon and many more!
- Proactive, team-player, open-minded personality with a passion for open source, new technologies and agile software development.
- 3+ years of experience as a Software Engineer.
- Demonstrate high level of proficiency in Java and Spring Framework.
- Experience working with Agile methodologies.
- Experience working with microservices.
- Fluent in English and Spanish.