A leading manufacturer of custom rubber products, with expertise in rubber molded, extruded, and die and lathe cut parts for a variety of markets, has an opening for an experienced Territory Sales Manager to cover the upper Midwest (MN/WI/IA).
- Drive sales growth with new and existing customers and products with both remote communication with clients and travel to client locations
- Negotiate prices, terms of sales, and related agreements with customers.
- Work with product development to translate customer needs into products
- Work with customers to create solutions utilizing company’s product offerings and answer customer inquiries.
- Develop and implement strategies for sales in assigned territory
- Conduct research to find new customers and new product development opportunities
- Build and maintain a database of sources to identify new sales leads.
- Periodically prepare and report results, and status of accounts and leads to manager
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Marketing, Business Administration, or related
- 5 years' experience in rubber product sales
- Must reside in MN, WI, IA or nearby states
- Willing to travel 50% in territory
- Excellent sales, negotiation and customer service skills
- Candidates must be a US Citizen or Green Card holder to be considered for this opportunity.
Please reference Job Code 3-11TF when responding to this position. Please send your resume as an attached document in Word form.