MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
First PM for an early stage start-up which builds risk products.
Client builds risk infrastructure for the internet. Businesses of every size - from new startups to public companies - use our API to create and offer a la carte protection products embedded in their user journeys.
- Strong communicator who can challenge the status quo with data-driven suggestions
- You have no ego and are willing to change course quickly when you're wrong
- Versatile, will do anything to get the job done; you can jump on sales calls and directly communicate with customers at ease;
- You really, really care about build quality and hate shipping buggy features;
- You have a good product sense and are simply right a lot even amid uncertainty
- Overall, just be amazing at optimizing product development cycles and launches
- Bachelor's degree
- 5-10+ direct work experience, at least 2+ in product management
- Start-up experience at a reputable and funded company, taken an MVP to launch
- Software Engineering or Design background prior to Product Management is a huge plus
Competitive pay and equity options.