WHO WE ARE
Michael Baker International is a leading provider of [ Link Removed ] , including design, planning, environmental, construction and program management. The company provides its comprehensive range of services and solutions to support U.S. federal, state, and municipal governments, foreign allied governments, and a wide range of commercial clients. Michael Baker’s more than 3,000 employees across nearly 100 locations are committed to a culture of innovation, collaboration and technological advancement to help solve challenges for clients and communities throughout the country. To learn more, visit [ Link Removed ] .
ARCHITECTURE & BUILDING ENGINEERING PRACTICE
Michael Baker International seamlessly integrates all our service offerings – architecture, planning, landscape architecture, building engineering and management – to solve client challenges from multiple vantage points, providing unsurpassed holistic, sustainable, and innovative solutions. From high-profile, high-image landmarks to economical, utilitarian solutions, our professionals know how to balance image and cost appropriately for each unique situation. At Michael Baker International, we believe that the beauty of a project resides both in performance and aesthetics – “success” to us is measured by functionality, value, and exceeding clients’ expectations to “Make a Difference.”
This position will primarily focus on the support of existing program and project work and the continued strategy and marketing of United States Space Force, Air Force, Army and US Military clients. While this position will report to the Michael Baker Federal Team, it will coordinate and work throughout the the different regions with a focus on growing and executing federal work.
• Routine communication with key clients to understand their needs, preferences and upcoming program or project work.
• Help create and manage long-term goals for the US Military, US Air Force and US Space Force programs. Routine collaboration with Michael Baker Federal National Market Leads will be essential.
• Help to routinely assess our program strengths and identify areas for improvement. Continually monitor program risks and strive to address and mitigate them all.
• Coordinate throughout the Michael Baker enterprise, leveraging the strength and diverse array of talents of our organization, to most effectively met our client’s needs.
• Ensure that our goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance.
• Propose changes and interventions with project teams and leadership, to ensure program and project goals are achieved.
• Help pursue, lead, and manage large scale IDIQ, MATOC, SATOC programs to ensure all work is delivered to both the clients and Michael Baker standards.
• Produce accurate and timely reports of program status throughout its life cycle.
• Actively support the Michael Baker Federal DOD program team to anticipate, track and prioritize opportunities.
• Coordinate the development and maintenance of Client Account Plans and help prioritize client investments.
• Serve as key resource in communication and coordination with Space Force and Air Force command and key staff.
• Participate in internal business development meetings with project managers, subject matter experts, market and practice leads, and office executives.
• Participate in go/no-go decisions.
• Research market trends/client needs and determine how to position the firm and local team to capture more of the market.
• Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
• Cultivate Talent within your operational footprint
• Work to train and develop staff members
• Identify growth areas and staffing strategies to maximize efficiencies
• Work with staff to identify goals and plot out career paths
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
• Registration as a Professional Engineer
• Certified Project Management Professional desired
• Minimum 20 years of experience in the Federal market
• Ability to effectively multi-task under stress and tight deadlines.
• Demonstrated collaborative team leadership and team building.
• Strategic-thinker with high ethical and business standards.
• Excellent computer skills with a high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office to include Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe InDesign experience preferred but not required.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
MICHAEL BAKER INTERNATIONAL EEO STATEMENT
Michael Baker International is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Michael Baker International provides equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Michael Baker International maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks. We encourage all qualified applicants to apply for any open position for which they feel they are qualified and all will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status or any other legally protected status.
EEO is the Law. Applicants to and employees of Michael Baker International are protected under Federal law from discrimination.