MI Technical Solutions seeks qualified candidate to fill an opening for a Cyber Security/IT Generalist positions in Chesapeake VA.
What you will do:
- Design, develop, and implement cybersecurity policies supporting our Risk Management Framework (RMF) and NIST posture.
- Analyze source code and security scan reports for security vulnerabilities; assist with development and implementation of mitigations.
- Deploy, monitor, and maintain modern security incident and event management systems.
- Utilize security intelligence to identify vulnerabilities and threats, track and monitor threat landscape, and report incident findings.
- Assist in mitigating system vulnerabilities by generating detailed reports and implementation strategies.
- Conduct different levels of system testing and auditing to ensure compliance with company and customer cybersecurity requirements.
- Assess security impact of new features and software deployments.
- Provide Tier 2 and Tier 3 Help Desk level support (requires advanced technical support).
- Provide day-to-day oversight and monitoring of the information security suite.
- Under the direction of IT and Cybersecurity leadership, act as a representative to the Change Control Board for cyber threat management activities.
- Conduct and evaluate effectiveness of user cybersecurity training.
- Write scripts for monitoring and testing various system configurations.
- U.S. Citizenship is required
- Secret level security clearance preferred. If not currently holding an active clearance, you must be free from any personal reasons which may inhibit obtaining a clearance.
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred
What you get in return: Benefits include highly competitive pay; Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision insurance; Life and A&D coverage; Disability coverage; Employee Assistance Programs; 401 (k) Plan with company contributions; Paid Time Off and all federal holidays paid; Educational Assistance; Legal Insurance
MI Technical Solutions making headlines: Inside Business Top Workplaces for 2020! (https://www.pilotonline.com/inside-business/special-reports/…)
Our website: http://www.mitechnicalsolutions.com