Mexilink is a leading national importer and master distributor of top selling Mexican brands focusing on growing sales for the burgeoning U.S. Hispanic and crossover markets. With family ties to Mexico’s largest independent grocery distributor and well-documented brand growth since inception in 2000, Mexilink’s seasoned personnel and established U.S. industry relationships are second to none. From export/import preparation and warehousing to product line consolidation and national distribution, Mexilink is a preferred source for supplying authentic Hispanic commodities and exclusive nostalgic brands.
Outside Sales Promoter
Are you looking to be proud of what you do, as well as challenge your skills while working with other professionals who are great at what they do? Are you never satisfied with good enough and want to be a valuable contributor to a collective success? If so, then we have the opportunity for you!
As the Outside Sales Promoter, you’ll inventory, store, price, and restock merchandise displays in retail stores.
- Takes inventory or examines merchandise to identify items to be reordered or replenished.
- Requisitions merchandise based on available space, merchandise on hand, customer demand, or advertised specials.
- Receives, opens, and unpacks cartons or crates of merchandise, checking invoice against items received.
- Stamps, attaches, or changes price tags on merchandise, referring to price list.
- Stocks storage areas and displays with new or transferred merchandise.
- Sets up advertising signs and displays merchandise on shelves, counters, or tables with favorable shelf placement to attract customers and promote sales.
- Cleans display cases, shelves, and aisles.
- Ensures plan o gram execution.
- Ensures proper fronting, facing, and rotating of the manufacturers’ products.
- Audits retail stores regularly to resolve any issues at the store level in order to maintain the standards established in the sales agreement.
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel) and Grocer Supply software.
- English and Spanish language fluency preferred.
We offer unprecedented benefits to our employees. In addition to a fantastic annual salary we offer:
- Excellent career path
- Healthcare plan
- Long- and short-term disability
- Paid holidays
- Life insurance
We work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
Qualified candidates seeking an exciting new career opportunity are encouraged to submit their resume and salary requirements to: [ Link Removed ]
For more information about us, please visit us at [ Link Removed ]
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.