We have a terrific opportunity for a CVICU Staff nurse to join a state-of-the-art, highly respected, 400-bed Magnet Accredited hospital in a beautiful water-town location in Maryland. They have an unparalleled dedication to meeting the diverse needs of their community within a warm and family-like, progressive atmosphere.
Position Focus Cardiovascular ICU Staff Nurse
- Demonstrates clinical nursing knowledge and skill in the specialization of the unit.
- Provides direct patient care to patients and families in a culturally, developmentally, and ethically appropriate manner.
- Participates in QI, CPI and risk management activities at the unit, department, or organizational level.
- Participates in unit shared governance according to departmental standards and employs real time computer documentation when completing patient record.
Organization and Community
They offer a shared governance culture and promote career growth and a healthy work / life balance
This is a very high tech, computerized environment. This facility has achieved recognition as one of the Most Wired healthcare organizations. The hospital is located in an attractive and beautiful campus designed to optimize comfort, and inspire healing.
Location: Live in an area close to beach communities, boating communities, abundant historical sites, and cultural activities. Participate in deep-sea fishing, sailing, shopping, art galleries, museums, zoos, the aquarium, or touring all at your fingertips. Enjoy the smells and tastes of a variety of pubs and restaurants. Live in a thriving metropolis, in the suburbs or in a rural, quaint community, all possibilities in this location.Job Requirements
Requirements Cardiovascular ICU Staff Nurse
- Registered Nurse
- Prior nursing experience within a cardiovascular program
- CPR and ACLS certification.
Relocation assistance is provided
Contact: Donald Ross